🌿ALL NATURAL HEALING BALM🌿 (25 Pack: Normal/Dry Skin)
ALL NATURAL HEALING BALM
Our healing balm is the best on the market for so many reasons!!
-All NATURAL. No nasty fillers or preservatives
-Bottled in 7ML tubes to make application as sanitary as possible
-1 tube will last client the initial session AND touchup
-Oil based with essential oils
-25 PCS in a box
-Great for PMU brows, PMU lips, Tattoo healing, Lamination aftercare, any dry or cracked skin, etc!!
🇺🇸 made in the USA 🇺🇸
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Virgin Shea Butter, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Arnica Extract, Chamomile Extract, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Lavender Oil
Feel free to copy and paste. This is for microblading AND ombré, I do them exactly the same!
1. For 1 hr post appointment, have clients blot their brows with a clean tissue to remove lymph. If the oozing dries on their brows, it’ll create massive scabs, and the brows will peel and flake like crazy!
2. Within a few hrs post appointment, have them wash their brows with the aftercare soap you provide. I use our “Mini Candy Cleanse”.
Theyre going to:
A. Wash hands
B. Get TINY bit of soap and some water OUTSIDE OF SHOWER
C. Wash gently in direction of hair. It’s a LIGHT swipe, just to help remove excess oil, oozing etc.
D. RINSE THOROUGHLY. Cup their hands with water and rinse to make sure all soap is removed.
E. Pat dry with clean paper towel
F. Apply balm (TINY AMOUNT, NOT GOOPY)
3. Wash morning and night for 10 days
4. Apply balm morning and night for 10 days (if you use my balm they will have enough left over for touchup if they’re using it correctly. RICE GRAIN amount will cover BOTH brows. NOT rice grain on each.
5. No getting them wet other than washing OUTSIDE of shower. This includes shower, sweating, sauna, hot tub, ETC.
6. No direct sunlight for 2 weeks
7. NO MAKEUP. LOTION. FACE WASH. SERUMS. SHAMPOO. CONDITIONER Etc can touch them for two whole weeks. After that, avoid all products on them that include active ingredients (acne or anti aging products)
8. NO picking or scratching at scabs. DO NOT sleep on face!
I was given this balm by my esthetician when she got finished microblading my eyebrows. I have used the balm now for 7 days and I have fallen in love with it! I have had zero scabs, dryness, flakiness, or itching! I’m so impressed! My eyebrows look exactly the same as the day I got them done. A little goes a long way too! I can’t believe how many uses I got out of this little tube. I came to the website to order more (although they are sold out at the time) because I want to continue using it even after my eyebrows “heal” over. It’s amazing stuff! You’ll just love it so much!
Literally the best healing balm I’ve ever used. My clients get amazing retention and healing is a breeze. Love this stuff!
I’ve been using bowler healing for years and I absolutely love her and her products.
The balm is so soothing and stays on nicely. Being diligent with aftercare, after microblading, is so vitally important! I tried a gel product, one time, and too drying leaving brow area feeling stiff. Don't waste any. Use leftover, on your Qtip, for lip care! Just a suggestion as it works for me!
I had PMU on my lips and they were ON FIRE! I had open sores that were so painful. This healing balm was recommended to me and I feel like it saved my life, and my lips!!