🌿ALL NATURAL HEALING BALM🌿 (25 Pack: Normal/Dry Skin)
ALL NATURAL HEALING BALM
Our healing balm is the best on the market for so many reasons!!
-All NATURAL. No nasty fillers or preservatives
-Bottled in 7ML tubes to make application as sanitary as possible
-1 tube will last client the initial session AND touchup
-Oil based with essential oils
-25 PCS in a box
-Great for PMU brows, PMU lips, Tattoo healing, Lamination aftercare, any dry or cracked skin, etc!!
🇺🇸 made in the USA 🇺🇸
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Virgin Shea Butter, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Arnica Extract, Chamomile Extract, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Lavender Oil
Feel free to copy and paste. This is for microblading AND ombré, I do them exactly the same!
1. For 1 hr post appointment, have clients blot their brows with a clean tissue to remove lymph. If the oozing dries on their brows, it’ll create massive scabs, and the brows will peel and flake like crazy!
2. Within a few hrs post appointment, have them wash their brows with the aftercare soap you provide. I use our “Mini Candy Cleanse”.
Theyre going to:
A. Wash hands
B. Get TINY bit of soap and some water OUTSIDE OF SHOWER
C. Wash gently in direction of hair. It’s a LIGHT swipe, just to help remove excess oil, oozing etc.
D. RINSE THOROUGHLY. Cup their hands with water and rinse to make sure all soap is removed.
E. Pat dry with clean paper towel
F. Apply balm (TINY AMOUNT, NOT GOOPY)
3. Wash morning and night for 10 days
4. Apply balm morning and night for 10 days (if you use my balm they will have enough left over for touchup if they’re using it correctly. RICE GRAIN amount will cover BOTH brows. NOT rice grain on each.
5. No getting them wet other than washing OUTSIDE of shower. This includes shower, sweating, sauna, hot tub, ETC.
6. No direct sunlight for 2 weeks
7. NO MAKEUP. LOTION. FACE WASH. SERUMS. SHAMPOO. CONDITIONER Etc can touch them for two whole weeks. After that, avoid all products on them that include active ingredients (acne or anti aging products)
8. NO picking or scratching at scabs. DO NOT sleep on face!
I’ve been using bowler healing for years and I absolutely love her and her products.
The balm is so soothing and stays on nicely. Being diligent with aftercare, after microblading, is so vitally important! I tried a gel product, one time, and too drying leaving brow area feeling stiff. Don't waste any. Use leftover, on your Qtip, for lip care! Just a suggestion as it works for me!
I had PMU on my lips and they were ON FIRE! I had open sores that were so painful. This healing balm was recommended to me and I feel like it saved my life, and my lips!!
The balm is really awesome! My clients love it. Smells nice and heals tiny tats super nicely.
The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is that the $50 shipping to Canada for such a small package makes them quite expensive… PLUS then having to pay duties on top of that… because of this I’m not sure if I would order again as an international customer. It cost me $80 just to get them here.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! My clients rave about this product and helps so much with the healing process. Thank you for creating this and making our job easier Lexi!!!